Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Puerto Rico!

Mark had a business trip planned to Ponce, Puerto Rico this month. He took me with him! We celebrated our 10 year anniversary, how lucky am I? Our awesome friend Denise stayed at our house with the kids, so thanks to her it was possible, I love my friends!!!
We stayed at the Hilton in Ponce, and while he worked for most of the day, I managed to make myself useful by the pool...
He'd come and check on me periodically to make sure I hadn't burned to a crisp in the hot sun.
We went beach walking all over the island after he'd get done working, it was fun!
On Monday we headed up to San Juan, and went to the Yunque rain forest, it was amazing!
Here is the sunset from the airplane on the way home, over New York, it was pretty.
We are home now, and we had a great time! We have to go back someday :)

5 comments:

stacy marie said...

beautiful pictures heather! i love the first one! it looks pro :) I'm so glad you had fun, got some rest and relaxation and time with your hubby! welcome back :)

Stacy Risenmay said...

How exciting for you!!! What a fun anniversary trip. It looks like Puerto Rico is going on my list of places to visit. Beautiful!

Andrea said...

Such beautiful pictures. I told Matt about your trip and am hoping he'll plan something cool like that for our ten year next year. :)

Megan said...

I am so glad you got to be with him on such a great trip. Looks like you had a blast. Keep it going!

Brandon Bridge said...

WOW how beautiful! What an awesome trip! You two look wonderful!