Saturday, June 19, 2010

Littlest Pet Shops are Taking over my House

Jessie loves Little Pet Shops, she has been getting them for the past couple of years for birthdays and Christmas... until last week.
Aunt Nikki hit the motherload. She found about 50 bizillion of them at a garage sale for $6.00! When Jessie opened the box, her eyes about fell out of her head.
She has spent the last few days setting them all up in a row, taking them down, and starting all over again. She is in awe of them, it's so cute! Thanks Aunt Nikki, we love you :D

2 comments:

Danielle said...

what a find! my niece loves them too. I fondly remember playing with polly pockets with my sister when i was little and i'm sure it's just the same with her littlest pet shop animals. Looks like fun!!! :)

Mrs. J said...

I am so happy that Jessie loves them! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! I like the one with her and all the animals on the table.