Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun with the family :)

Mark's mom, dad and sister came to visit this past week. We had such a fun time. They got into town on Thursday afternoon. We went out to dinner at Rock Creek Tavern. It's out by our house in the country. It was a really neat place to go, and the building was beautiful.
I really wish Mark would take a nice picture once in awhile *sigh* I think it's a lost cause.
There was a cool mushroom lamp made from wood, isn't it pretty?

After dinner I took the girls to the International Rose Garden. If you come to Portland in the summer, you have to come here!

I look like a tall giant compared to Mark's mom and sister!! :D

1 comment:

stacy marie said...

You guys look like you had fun! I love it when family gets together and all the fun/crazy things that get to happen. Hope your holiday was fun and safe! And I can't wait for the Harry Potter movie this month!! woot woot!